//Forever Imperfect

Thursday, August 18 @ 08:38 | 0 Comment [s]

to u CAPITAL F. u want to sulk with me? how long? 
u think I want to persuade u? 
u sulk with me because I do not want to tell u my math scores. 
any reason that? not make sense at all. surprised u remember me with u? 
pleasure you'd like to do anything. 
I already lazy to think again. 
head of the middle fibrous my brain nowadays, how I break it. 
nowadays is happy u want me to not want to entertain. I'm not surprised at all
  



Older Post | Newer Post
♡ Disclaimer ♡


Hye and Assalamualaikum. Eny here ♥ Have visited my blog don't forget to follow okay. Please respect my blog. One more thing, please don't be a copycat! Im only ordinary person. Thank You ^_^


Navigations!

Diary Nur Enysafiha I Love You




Speech!


What you did, you get back. What goes around comes around :)

anie