//Forever Imperfect
sayang

Monday, July 4 @ 08:05 | 0 Comment [s]

right to you my dear? frankly I just want you with me. if you do not love me just say it is, I understand. you have got someone else to close in your heart that? I look at you kind of do not like me. why do you not want on your phone? you do not want your message to me? I trouble to you? Why your time with your ex I see you happy with him? you are not happy to me? you love your ex again? many more questions that I want to ask you this but I can only say that I near here. If possible I want you to answer all questions that are close in my mind this but if you can not already enough. I want you to know that I love you very much ♥♥
                                             
                                               corat coret eny abd rahman


Older Post | Newer Post
♡ Disclaimer ♡


Hye and Assalamualaikum. Eny here ♥ Have visited my blog don't forget to follow okay. Please respect my blog. One more thing, please don't be a copycat! Im only ordinary person. Thank You ^_^


Navigations!

Diary Nur Enysafiha I Love You




Speech!


What you did, you get back. What goes around comes around :)

anie