//Forever Imperfect
I am pleased with my life

Monday, June 6 @ 05:02 | 2 Comment [s]

i want friends who can give new life of happiness, full of love, attention and axcitement to me. i want someone who understands the heart and my feelings as an old friend gave me. but he never gave me a full affection, he is only able to give half of his effection to me. however, the love he gave, i still love him untill now. but i'm pleased with what happened in my life and i can only pray to ALLAH, may ALLAH give the best of my life.

                                 corat coret eny abd rahman


Older Post | Newer Post
♡ Disclaimer ♡


Hye and Assalamualaikum. Eny here ♥ Have visited my blog don't forget to follow okay. Please respect my blog. One more thing, please don't be a copycat! Im only ordinary person. Thank You ^_^


Navigations!

Diary Nur Enysafiha I Love You




Speech!


What you did, you get back. What goes around comes around :)

anie